- Create a website where individuals can visit to learn more about products—after website was promoted via an infomercial.
- Simple site structure so users can navigate with ease—with the goal of them enrolling in product.
phase i – flow + Mockups
- Created a site map that identified the pages needed.
- Provided client with illustration examples for review and approval.
- Once visual elements were approved, mocked up home page and service page.
phase ii – style concept
- Created vibrant color palette.
- Selected compelling illustrations and edited as needed.
- Designed logo.
phase iii – final product
Final website presented audience with a complete overview of each service included in their health benefits package—what it is and how to utilize the benefit.