- Create an “online brochure” for executives with product overviews and utilization instructions.
- Structured with simple navigation so executives can navigate with ease.
- Create template site that can easily be duplicated for employer-sponsor groups.
phase i – flow + Mockups
- Created a site map that identified the pages needed.
- Gathered all product information and organized into three main categories—health benefits, health services, and lifestyle services—to provide easier navigation.
phase ii – style concept
- Online visual elements complemented the look and feel of the print brochure.
- Selected images that aligned with target audience—professional executives.
phase iii – final product
- Final website can be duplicated for client groups.
- Executives can find an overview of each product—what it is and how to utilize the benefit.