- Develop a site that will ultimately replace their existing website.
- Create a template that can be easily duplicated for employer-sponsored groups and is designed in a way that’s easy for users to understand the product, why they should purchase, and how it works.
- Provide explanation to brokers and employer groups on how they can offer a website to employers/employees—with the objective of them submitting a request for a group portal.
- Improve overall site architecture and navigation to enable easier browsing.
phase i – flow + Mockups
- Created a flowchart of the front-end (not including the enrollment engine), showing how the broker/employer group information would contain a link to a demo website for the audience to see what their employer-sponsored group enrollment portal would look like—which also highlighted what areas could be customized for the group.
- Organized all content to address why the product is needed, how it works, and quick access to pricing information.
- Provided two initial mockups: home page and the telehealth overview page.
phase ii – style concept
- Color palette was provided by the client.
- Chose a simple, more modern font—Open Sans versus Arial.
- Chose stock photos that clearly demonstrated what the experience would be like for the user – talking to a doctor via chat or call.
phase iii – final product
- Final website contained the creation of two sites—one with and one without the broker/employer group messaging. The one without could be easily duplicated and customized for the client where applicable (logo, company description and pricing).