- Create a single-product website that is primarily aimed at brokers—with the objective of requesting a quote or more information.
- Include information for providers and members in the event that they visit the site.
- Create responsive, mobile-friendly website with simple navigation to enable easy browsing.
phase i – flow + Mockups
- Created a site map that identified the pages needed.
- Gathered all product information—benefits, features, pricing, how it works, and so on. Placed all important content in a document, reorganized and assigned to different pages, and rewrote and organized content in a way that was easy to navigate and digest information.
phase ii – style concept
- Color palette was provided by the client.
- Selected a modern Google Font.
- Included stock photos relevant to the product, aligned with the company’s brand tone, and provided adequate space to place text appropriately.
phase iii – final product
- Final www.medpairplans.com provides a product overview; a landing page for each target audience—brokers (primary), providers, and members; and a contact page to drive brokers to request a quote.